Leonard Poe - Dunedin Florida Bankruptcy Lawyer
Business Bankruptcy Lawyers In Clearwater Fl


If you are self-employed, or work as an independent contractor (getting a Form-1099 for your tax return), you can still file under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. Small "mom & pop" operations can often benefit from these simpler chapters that take care of business debts along with the personal debts.

If, however, you need to file for the reorganization of a substantial corporation, LLC, or similar entity, you may need to file under Chapter 11. That is a much more expensive, much more involved bankruptcy.

Whatever your situation, there is a bankruptcy chapter for you. Come in and discuss your situation, and let me give you your options.